Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping is $15 or FREE over $99 within Canada and the U.S.!
- Every package is carefully packaged to ensure a safe arrival on your door step!
- Prices are never included on any packing slips for any products. If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!
- We ship our orders within 5-10 business days. (Usually its 3-7 days but safety measures with covid-19 have added a couple days). You will received a confirmation email once your order has been shipped. Expedited shipping services are available.
- It is important to us to be eco-friendly which is why we use recycled packaging as much as possible.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
1. Here's the low down after placing your order!
- Every single piece is created just for you! Your art will be custom-made-to-order, by hand, in our Cochrane, Alberta studio or by our professional Canadian production partner. Prices will never be included on any packing slips for any products. If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!
2. Your custom-made art will ship between 5-10 business days after you place your order.
- Our average turnaround time is between 3-7 business days and 7-10 days for acrylic pieces but we have extended it to account for new safety measures due to Covid-19.
- If you have not received a shipping notification within 10 business days of your order, please let us know! Email us at email@example.com or click HERE.
3. You'll receive a shipping confirmation.
- As soon as your order is on it's way to you, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to deliver your new art!
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- We ship within Canada and the continental United States.
- If you're from the U.S. please note their may be taxes and duties that may occur since we ship from Canada.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not offer international shipping.
HOW IS MY ORDER PACKED?
- Every package is carefully packaged to ensure a safe arrival on your door step! It is important to us to be eco-friendly. That's why we use recycled packaging as much as possible. Matted Mini's and 8" x 8" prints are shipped flat in a bio-degradable rigid mailer with stiff fiber board. Other sizes and styles are professionally wrapped, padded and packed in boxes.
MY ORDER IS A GIFT:
- Prices will never be included on any packing slips for any art. If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!
CAN I EXPEDITE MY ORDER?
- If you need your order faster then our average turnaround time then please contact us or call us at 403-923-3250 to discuss your needs. We can usually accommodate special requests!
WHAT COMPANY DO YOU SHIP WITH?
- We ship within North America using Canada Post and UPS.
- Please note if your order includes framed, acrylic, canvas or HD metal pieces we ship with UPS who cannot deliver to a PO box so please ensure that you provide us with your actual street number address.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DELAYS:
- Orders placed during the holidays might experience some delays in transit times. We will do everything possible to get your art to you as promptly as possible, but our utmost concern is in the quality of your piece. After shipment, it's always possible that there might be possible delays with UPS due to an abundance of packages or inclement weather. We are privy to the exact same info that you have regarding your shipment, and you can see this if you scroll down in the "shipment progress" part of the tracking window. Thanks for your patience during this incredibly busy time! If any of this makes you nervous, we suggest ordering earlier rather than later.
OUR 30 DAY DELIGHT GUARANTEE
OUR DELIGHT GUARENTEE:
- Purchasing art is a meaningful investment in your home, and we do everything we can to honor and protect your investment!
- We want you to be completely delighted with every piece of art you own from The Art Of Adventure! Since all of our items are custom-made-to-order and cannot be resold after we deliver them, we do not accept returns on any Fire Art. However, if you'd like to exchange your piece for any reason within 30 days of delivery, we will be happy to issue an exchange!
I WOULD LIKE AN EXCHANGE:
- We want you to be completely delighted with every piece of art you own from The Art Of Adventure! Since all of our items are custom-made-to-order and cannot be resold after we deliver them, we do not accept returns on any Fire Art products. However, if you'd like to exchange your piece for any reason within 30 days of delivery, we will be happy to issue an exchange!
- Please email email@example.com with:
- The name of the piece you would like to exchange
- A brief description of why it did not suit your home or taste
- Any other information you'd like us to know.
We'll get the process started from there.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to delight you!
*Email is the best way to reach us! firstname.lastname@example.org
MY ART ARRIVED DAMAGED OR INCORRECT:
- We are so sorry! You can rest easy because we promise to make it right for you asap! We try our best to make sure items arrive correctly and safely, but sometimes mistakes happen in packaging or in transit.
- To begin the replacement process, please reply directly to your order confirmation or shipping email, or shoot us an email at email@example.com with your order number as the subject . Please e-mail us within 10 days of having received your order. Then snap some quick phone photos of the damage (for our own quality control efforts) and your best description of the damage and if the box/packaging materials were damaged. (If the box was damaged, this would be especially helpful to have a photo and/or description of as well, so that we can address it with the shipper).
- You will not have to ship back the damaged item! We'll get back to you as soon as we're able with next steps and information regarding a replacement order. Thank you for your patience!
* Email is the best way to reach us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to get an original eye-popping fire art piece? Please reach out to see if your desired piece is available at email@example.com or 403-923-3250. Each original is signed, framed, sealed with a UV protectant and start at $350. Shauna also does commissioned pieces. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our office at 403-923-3250. We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
CAN I FIND FIRE ART IN GALLERIES OR STORES?
- Fire Art is carried in galleries and fine art retail stores in Canada mainly in Alberta, B.C. and Ontario. Send us a quick e-mail where your at and we'll let you know the closest location for you to find it! email@example.com
I'M A GALLERY OR RETAIL STORE INTERESTED IN CARRYING FIRE ART:
- Check out more information HERE.
STILL HAVE A QUESTIONS?
- How do I contact you if my questions haven't been answered here?
- Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our office at 403-923-3250 or enter your contact info HERE. We would be happy to answer any of your questions!